Several sentenced in Posey Co.'s Operation Fair Warning | News
POSEY CO., IN (WFIE)-
A Mt. Vernon woman is sentenced to prison time after authorities say she delivered pain pills to undercover officers, twice. Officers say this is just part of a bigger investigation.
"I think it sends the message that if you deal drugs in Posey County, you know, the Prosecutor's Office is going to prosecute you to the fullest extent. This undercover operation netted over 30 arrests and I feel like these steps are cleaning up the streets," prosecuting attorney, Travis Clowers said.
Bradford faced up to 50 years in prison, but Clowers says the judge handed down a sentence of 20. She'll serve 10 years behind bars where she'll complete a drug treatment program and the next ten will be spent on probation.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Posey County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop