Man taken to hospital after hit and run | News
MT. VERNON, IN (WFIE)- Authorities in Posey County responded to a hit and run.
It happened around 8 a.m. Tuesday in Mt. Vernon.
Officials say a man hit a Vectren truck at 6th Street and left the scene.
Authorities say they caught up with him on Tile Factory Road.
They say he is being taken to the hospital for injuries he suffered in the accident.
No one was hurt in the Vectren truck.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Posey County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Fort Branch Community Festival set for next month