Ohio River flooding update | News
From the National Weather Service...
THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT MOUNT VERNON UNTIL FRIDAY JANUARY 25.
AT 6:00 AM TUESDAY THE STAGE WAS 29.5 FEET.
FLOOD STAGE IS 35.0 FEET. THE RIVER IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO RISE TO NEAR 40.0 FEET BY MONDAY EVENING.
THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
Top Posey County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop